awards from the lovely Skwishee at Just a Mum?who received the awards and passed them on to six other bloggers including me and although I'm not sure what I'm doing and don't have a thing to wear because my cat and my only dress are in the wash from my last award night and suddenly whilst typing the link to Skwishee's blog I just noticed she spells mum with a 'u' - not mom with an 'o'. Is this a Canadian thing? or a thing that means she's like a distant cousin of mine in an English speaking/writing kind of way?
Here are the Rules that go with the award, but I'm not good at rules so please excuse me for breaking them. A bit.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger (or the Irresistibly Sweet Blog) Award
In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger (and/or Irresistibly Sweet Blog) Award.
In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
In the same post, include this set of rules.
1. I have a jar of dirty paint brush water next to my laptop.
2. I am being bitten by midges (horrible little bitey things that itch like mad).
3. It's after eight on Sunday night and I haven't had dinner yet.
4. I modeled nude for my life drawing group last week.
5. I picked and ate three gooseberries this afternoon.
6. I have a birth mark on my right thigh.
7. I have well developed calf muscles.
8. I think George Clooney is gorgeous.
9. Sometimes for breakfast I like to have toast (or crumpet!) with thin slices of tomato on it.
10. I have a stye in the corner of my left eye at the moment which is driving me nuts.
Instead of nominating 15 blogs, I'm going to share some favourite other bloggers' posts with you.
And the nominees are (drum roll).
'This post has no pictures because it's better than that' (very moving) by Gweenbrick.
'The Party' (fuuuuny) by Allie at Hyperbole and a Half.
'It started out as a holiday post' (fuuuuuny) by Becky at Steam Me Up Kid.
'Nasturtium' (sensitive, complicated) by Wendy Russ.
''Lil man, Daleks and Voodoo, Oh My' (fuuuuny) by Lilly at The Incoherent Ramblings Of A Moose.
and a cute and funny Christmas post O, Christmas Two-ree by Essboston at My Words My Words My Worries.
There are more faves, it's just finding them again is hard. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.